The ACAD membership is made up of over 700 academic leaders from more than 400 colleges and universities in the United States and abroad.
ACAD members are current and former deans, provosts, academic vice presidents, associate and assistant deans, and other academic leaders. ACAD members are also characterized by their commitment to the ideals of a liberal education and ACAD focuses its efforts on supporting leaders in their work by providing resources, networking, and professional development opportunities among other member benefits.
Benefits of Membership
- Reduced registration fees at meetings sponsored by ACAD and partner organizations
- Subscription to ACAD’s popular, members-only electronic discussion listserv
- Access to the Peer Conferencing program designed to provide members with confidential and customized peer support
- Participation in ACAD’s members-only online discussion forum(s)
- Members-only access to an online, searchable directory and control over the information that is shared in the directory
- Special member rates for posting position announcements on the ACAD Academic Careers pages
- Special member price for the best-selling Resource Handbook for Academic Deans
- And much more.