How do I get involved in helping ACAD achieve its mission?
Join an Ad Hoc Committee
There are currently six ad hoc committees of the Board of Directors:
- Membership: Responsible for achieving 1,000 members by 2026
- Partnerships: Responsible for building new partnerships for ACAD
- Policy Review: Responsible for reviewing policies/procedures for ACAD operations
- Assessment: Responsible for developing an assessment practice for ACAD programming
- Branding/Visibility: Responsible for developing the ACAD brand and establishing consistent messaging across external platforms (social media)
Participate and/or Attend the ACAD Annual Meeting
We love to see our members at the meeting and welcome your participation in the program. Our Call for Proposals goes out each June and registration for the ACAD Annual Meeting opens in late October.
Buy the Resource Handbook for Academic Deans
The third edition of the Resource Handbook for Academic Deans is no longer available for purchase. The four edition will be available for pre-sale Fall 2022. More information will be made available at that time
Submit Content for the Newsletter, Website, and Social Media Platforms
ACAD is a member-driven organization and your input on our services is our greatest resource. Contribute an article, link, member news, or other information and help formulate the valuable resources ACAD has become known for.
Share your News!
We always want to hear from our members, so please share your news about job changes, award-winning programs/initiatives on your campus, and anything else you want your colleagues to hear about.
If you are interested in supporting ACAD by getting involved, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include in the subject line “I Want To Get Involved” and in the body of the message, include information about where you’d like to help out. We’ll do our best to respond to you within two business days.