ACAD is looking forward to the future of our Annual Meetings. For many years (more than 77!) we co-hosted with AAC&U and now we have made the decision to expand our programming on our own. This is an opportunity for ACAD to move in a direction that is best for our members and constituents and we look forward to seeing you at our future meeting.
The ACAD 2022 Annual Meeting will be held February 23-25, 2022 in St. Petersburg, Florida
Proposals are now being accepted for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Click here to access the submission form.
ACAD prides itself on providing exceptional and dynamic sessions that engage our membership and others in discussions on topics that are both timely and relevant to today’s academic leader and this will not change as we navigate a new way of meeting. Participants can expect to leave the meeting feeling revitalized and armed with the necessary resources to return to their campuses to face any challenges.
Highlights of the ACAD Annual Meeting
- Program: The program for the entire meeting is based on our successful Deans’ Institute format. For ten years we have had a sold out Institute and the success of that meeting laid the groundwork for our entire Annual Meeting program.
- Day One: Modeled on the Deans’ Institute the meeting opens with an opening plenary speaker followed by three sets of roundtable discussions with a closing plenary speaker and/or panel. The evening is capped off with an opening reception.
- Day Two: Day two allows for a deeper dive on topics discussed on the first day. Two sets of workshops will be offered with registrants pre-selecting two options. Between the two sets of workshops there will be a banquet luncheon to honor the ACAD Award for Excellence in Academic Leadership recipient. Additionally, we plan to offer a continental breakfast with table topics so registrants can network with similar institutions or on a specific topic.
- Day Three: The meeting will conclude with two sets of 90 minute concurrent sessions.
- Costs: There will be one registration fee for the entire meeting which includes continental breakfast each day, lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, an opening reception as well as all program sessions.
Early Bird: 10/4/21 to 12/4/21
Member: $595 Non-member $695
Second Early Bird: 12/5/21 to 1/5/22
Member $630 Non-member $730
Last Chance: 1/2/22 to 2/18/22
Member: $675 Non-member $775
Cancellation policy: A $75 processing fee will be deducted from all cancellations. No refunds will be made on any cancellations received after February 1, 2022. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Registrations are transferable within an institution.
- Proposals: Proposals for the 2022 Annual Meeting are being excepted until 12:oo midnight (EST) on Monday, August 9, 2021. Click here for the submission form. Click here for full CFP.
- Registration: Registration will open October 4, 2021.
- Hotel: The meeting will be held at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. A group rate of $189 (plus tax) per night will be offered once registration opens.
Future Annual Meetings:
- February 23-25, 2022 St. Petersburg, FL
- February 2023 St. Petersburg, FL